Thursday, June 14, 2007

Progress - - just a little

A little more successful day than yesterday. I finally got three tracks uploaded on our MySpace Store. I still don't know what the problem is because it is a matter of hit or miss. I might try to upload a track one time and get an error message saying it doesn't accept that type of file and to use an MP3. I will try to upload the very same file a few minutes later and it accepts it???

Andrew introduced me to a new software program today that "should" have made life easier with the Snocap project. I'm sure it will with projects to come, but so far it hasn't made a whole lot of difference in uploading the tracks. I think it is probably still a technical problem on their end, but who knows. At this rate it is going to be a slow process, but eventually I'll get all the music up, I hope, and it will be available to everyone on MySpace.com.

No comments: