Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Problem with Snocap

We had the visitor's map taken off our MySpace page and replaced with the Snocap MyStore. For two days now, I have been trying to upload our music on the Snocap MyStore and I haven't been able to do it.

Since updating my computer a few months back, I have had trouble getting the security setting right. I don't know if this could have anything to do with my problem, but I get error messages like "there was a problem, try again later" and "incorrect file type." I know the tracks I am trying to upload are MP3 files. I wrote to the contact at the web site about the problem I am having, but have not received a response.

Maybe it is just that I don't know what I am doing. They claim that it is easy upload of your tracks. Unfortunately, I have found it frustrating and irritating.

2 comments:

Jean Mazzei said...

yeah! I hear you! I've been trying and trying to upload my mp3s and i keep getting this message: Fatal error: Call to a member function getValue() on a non-object in /var/www/www.snocap.com/public_html/catalog/upload/index.php on line 347. I have no idea what it means, or how to fix it, and so far snocap hasn't shown me much love in the way of support. I've wasted a few hours on this already, but even more trying to get my music on project playlist! I finally gave up on PP, but i'm still holding on to the hope that someone will have an answer to the snocap issue.

Anonymous said...

Same problem here, Snocap responded saying they are aware of problem, but no fix yet. They dont even acknowledge issue in help/faq section. Like the comments above, I know the problem isnt on my end. At this point Im reay to stop using snocap, but I'm waiting for issue to be fixed.