Monday, June 18, 2007

Another week......another problem

It's the beginning of a new week, and unfortunately the problems with the Snocap MyStore continue. I have successfully uploaded 7 tracks for the catalogue, they have been registered by Snocap, but they are not showing up on the MyStore on our MySpace page. Snocap has responded to the emails I have sent asking for help with this, saying that the signup and questions have been so numerous recently that they are behind in answering emails. If other individuals are having as much trouble as I am having, no wonder they are behind in answering emails. I am anxious to get this straightened out and have our music available for purchase. In the meantime, Music 2 Work 2 sessions can be purchased from our web site through My Song Store.

No comments: