Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Michael Roth - rothmusik

Michael Roth - rothmusik, one of our MySpace friends, is based in Los Angeles, California. The music you can hear on his MySpace page is different from that of most of our other friends in that all the pieces except one are vocals; Michael Roth composed the music for each of them.

Michael Roth has an impressive list of credits - projects he has worked on and artists he has worked with. He is a composer, musician, sound designer, and pianist.

Of the four songs on his MySpace page, Then They Move On is my favorite. The music is really lovely. I do not know who the vocalist is, but she has a very pleasant voice also. It is a song from the soundtrack of a motion picture, Holy Days. I like the music so well that I think I'll have to try to find the movie and watch it.

No comments: