Monday, July 23, 2007

Jeff Oster

One of the MySpace friends of Music 2 Work 2 is Jeff Oster from California. Jeff Oster plays Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Synthesizer, Loops, and Percussion. Other musicians collaborate with him on some pieces. His music is classified as Lounge/Ambient/Acoustic.

The four samples of Jeff's music on his MySpace page are mellow and relaxing. In that sense, they remind me of some Music 2 Work 2 sessions. I especially like "At Last," on which Jeff says he is joined by Will Ackerman, guitarist, and "As I Live and Breathe."

Jeff Oster has a new CD, True, coming out this summer. I'm looking forward to hearing more of his beautiful music.

1 comment:

ffejretso said...

Hi, its Jeff Oster

Just letting you know that my new CD, "TRUE", is now available!

Check out www.jeffoster.com for more!

Peace!

Jeff