Friday, July 20, 2007

Change in focus

At the beginning of this week, we decided to switch our emphasis from getting other bands as Music 2 Work 2 MySpace friends to focusing on individuals. I have to admit that while it is interesting to read about individuals and what they are doing in their lives, I miss listening to all the different types and sounds of the music of other bands.

It is much slower going finding individuals for MySpace friends. For one thing, many individuals have made their profiles private, or some will not accept a friend request from a band. But, I'll continue the search - - individual friends are as important as other musicians and bands. Of course, I continue to try to find bands to be MySpace friends also. I am just dividing the way I spend my time on this a little differently now.

It's all good!

No comments: