Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another sad day

Once again, one of our friends (not a MySpace friend but a personal friend) has suffered the loss of a pet. There seems to have been one loss after another of pets recently among the people I know and care about. Having experienced such a loss only 7 months ago myself, each time it brings back the pain of losing a loyal, loving animal.

I know some people consider the loss of a pet to be "nothing," after all "it was just an animal." Anyone who can say or feel that has never been a true pet lover and known the joy, love, and companionship an animal can bring to one's life.

My sympathy goes out to our friend for her loss. I know the pain she is feeling and wish I could lessen it somehow. Unfortunately, I know that is not possible, so all I can do is keep her in my thoughts.

No comments: