Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It is said that four-leaf clovers are lucky, especially if found just by chance. According to Wikipedia, "it has been estimated that there are approximately 10,000 three-leaf clovers for every four-leaf clover." I suppose it is those odds that make finding one "lucky." Each leaf supposedly stands for something different - hope, faith, love , with the fourth leaf standing for good luck.

Since I have adopted Doogan, just a little over a month ago, I have found 9 four-leaf clovers at different times while walking him - - with each one, just looked down and there it was! I could certainly use some good luck.........good luck would be fantastic for Music 2 Work 2, also.

Since clover (shamrock) is associated with Ireland and St. Patrick's Day, I suppose it is fitting that I have found all the "lucky clovers" when I have been outside with Doogan. I adopted him on St. Patrick's Day - hence, his name. I am very lucky to have him; he is such a joy.

I don't know whether a four-leaf clover will bring good luck or not - - with finding 9 of them in such a short period of time, I would think that would bring lots of good luck. And, if so, I'm ready and waiting!

No comments: