Monday, April 23, 2007

Computer upgraded............finally!

It has been a while since I was able to post a blog; my computer was out of commission for a few days while I was trying to upgrade the operating system. It looked for a while like we were stuck in a problem with no way to solve it. Thank goodness Andrew knows so much more about computers than I do. We spent several hours on the phone on Saturday with him trying to help me.........and hallelujah, he was able to solve the problem.

I got the OS downloaded and then spent most of yesterday putting the other software back on that I had had previously. So far everything seems to be working correctly and I have been able to download some software to use for Music 2 Work 2 that I couldn't before. Learning to use and getting used to the different programs will take me a while; but, it is very exciting to have finally gotten it upgraded successfully and to have the ability to use the new programs.

No comments: