Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nothing much to write about today - much of it spent at the oral surgeon's office and finishing up some things for the organization for which I do volunteer work. The oral surgeon's report was mildly hopeful; I am beginning to have some tingling where the nerve damage from the teeth extraction is. Hopefully that means the nerve is rejuvenating itself.

I left Doogan in the crate again today while I was gone - for about 2 hours - and for the second time in a row, he was a perfect angel! Thank goodness maybe we are past the worse part of the separation anxiety. He still cries when I leave, but if crying is all he does, (although it makes me feel really terrible to leave him) I guess we can live with that. I hope that part, too, will end as soon as he is absolutely certain I am coming back!

No comments: