Friday, December 29, 2006

Scotland

It's 10:30 pm and tomorrow we leave for Dublin - it is unlikely that I will get to a computer to post before the new year - so - I wanted to leave a couple of thoughts in 2006 and write our intent for 2007:

For 2007 - we strive to be happy - to smile a lot, to laugh often and to deal with hardship courageously.

It’s been a crazy year – it has been the year that Music2Work2 actually came into being – the website – the music – everything. At this point we have over 100 people on our mailing list that we don’t know – and we are seriously excited about this.

I cannot wait for 2007 – I, Andrew, cannot imagine anything better that I would want to be doing with my time – I am full of hope and optimism for the future. I love the music that is coming out, I love the idea of “music2”, I love working with Charlotte, …it is just a dream project for me and I hope that my enthusiasm, energy, delight and passion is reflected in the music.

2006 has been a year of building, it has been a year of struggle, of focus and of course, many, many questions. If you haven’t yet registered at www.kelli.com, please do so, I love the music there and it will be a huge part of my life next year.

None of this would exist without Charlotte – the music would, but this whole entity: the new sessions, the blog – the business – would not exist. I cannot thank her enough for her belief in this music, this whole idea and of course – in me! ;-) Thank you Charlotte – and btw – you’re not allowed to reply to this one ;-)

We both wish you a happy, healthy and harmonious 2007.

No comments: