Thursday, December 21, 2006

It is not quite two weeks since I lost my dear pet, Cassie. The grief and sense of loss is still so great at times, that it is almost impossible to do anything that requires thought and concentration - - such as writing this blog.

When it seems that everyone around you is caught up in the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping and preparations, and that is the least of your concerns at the moment, it is almost too painful to be out among people. And yet, it is just as painful to be at home with the silence and emptiness left from the loss of my furry companion and friend.

So, I will continue to post on this blog as often as I can, but whether there is a new post or not, we’re still here. After the first of the year, there will be some changes coming to the look of the Music 2 Work 2 web site. There is already some new music there you can check out. I think it is among some of the best!

No comments: