Thursday, March 20, 2008

Live From Abbey Road - Official Web Site

Live From Abbey Road - Official Web Site

If you have a moment, check this site out.  Live performances recorded at Abbey Road studios.  I am so jealous and would so love to play there and do this gig.  I used to own a flat on Abbey Road and went over that Zebra crossing every day - twice; selling the flat lives in the "dumbest things I have ever done" part of my memory.  Check out The Red Hot Chilli Pepper's version of Dani California - it's amazing - you only get to see a clip of the end of the track but John Frusciante is astonishing - and then you recognize that the whole band is astonishing - God I would love to see them live
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

E said...

Andrew Email me at Popnomination@gmail.com for my Wikipedia Writer friends email