Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ex Er Cise clip

I suppose it is because of my appreciation of nature, and the awesomeness and majestic beauty I find in creation’s scenery, that it is those types of imagery many of the Music 2 Work 2 sessions produce for me. The Ex Er Cise clip (Sexercise) on Music 2 Work 2.com is one such piece. It is a mix of strings and piano in a slow, rhythmic tempo. It is calming and relaxing.

Listening to this session, the imagery it elicits for me is of the ocean – its vastness, the waves breaking against the shore, the water flowing across the sand and slowly receding back into the ocean........... for the action to be repeated again and again. The soothing calmness I feel when listening to the beautiful Ex Er Cise clip is the same feeling I experience when watching the ebb and flow of the water of the ocean.

No comments: