Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Okay, A, this is for you!

I had a long talk with a friend earlier today reminding me how important blogging is in the popularity of a web site. I know that; I just do not like to write. I don't like to try to put words down on paper - or screen, as it is.

Most of my early life, I didn't even talk much. I was so extremely shy that I wouldn't say anything to anyone and I certainly didn't speak up in school. For a lot of different reasons, over the years I was able to change that. It's almost like once I started talking it's now hard to shut me up! I still have trouble expressing feelings to most people but I can talk all day about some subjects.

I have a fear or trepidation about revealing thoughts and feelings that someone will later read. I have never been able to journal because of that. I think about what the person, family member, whomever, would think to find a journal and read what I had written - even after I'm no longer on this earth. There are just too many things about myself that I wouldn't want to share with another person.

Part of the problem with writing is that I don't feel that I have anything to say that would be of interest to another person. I have had a very unusual life and people have said to me that I should write a book. How ridiculous.......why would anybody want to read about all the awful things I have been through in my life time? Except for the horrible parts, nothing else about it has even been interesting.

I'm not an expert on anything and I know less about everything now than I did years ago. I want to be a significant partner in Music2Work2 but if that depends on being able to write blogs that will draw people to our web site, I'm not sure that is ever going to happen. Maybe, like I am told, it will get easier. Maybe, like talking, I'll someday get to the point that it's hard to stop me from writing - to shut me up. Right now, though, I can't imagine that happening. But, I'll keep trying. I'll keep typing with fear and trepidation...........because it is important that I be able to write.

1 comment:

BBB Rider said...

;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))