Monday, October 08, 2007

New ways to communicate

There is so much I don't know about all the technology and latest trends of today. It could become quite mind-boggling for someone like me. I'm lucky to have Andrew, who is up on it all, to introduce me to the latest in online communication and networking.

I have been registering on sites that are sort of like "mini blogs," such as Blabbr, Twitter, Pownce, Tumblr and Jaiku. The difference is that you communicate in one statement, more or less, rather than through a longer post like a blog. I don't understand it all completely, but hopefully this is a way to get the name "Music 2 Work 2" out to the public and, of course, with it later on, our music.

Speaking of our music, if you haven't listened to Irene - Development, be sure to check it out. It is a really lovely piece that Andrew is currently working on for his Aunt Irene.

No comments: